AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Demand Generation Role
Demand Generation Manager is a marketing professional who is responsible for leading a team to successfully drive demand for AlphaSights services by overseeing proactive & tailored marketing strategies to attract current & prospective clients.
If you are an ambitious team builder with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support & collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, & a passion for delivering measurable business results, we have the perfect job for you!
The Demand Generation Manager will work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, & business. Youll collaborate with the Marketing team & other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Growing a marketing team to support firmwide user acquisition & growth
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to find opportunities where marketing strategies lead to impactful business outcomes
- Using data to target users with the right content at the right time
- Increasing brand affinity among users, both prospective & existing
- Scale the team by hiring & overseeing interns, associates, & senior associates
- Lead professional development for individual team members
- Energize the team through change management & ensure team wide buy-in
- Set weekly & monthly goals for individuals on the team
- Work with senior leadership to structure & solve abstract problems
- Ability to act as a sparring partner & offer you proactive recommendations & solutions that address your needs
- Pitch new ideas & curate external findings to support recommendations
- Be comfortable with ambiguity & lead strategic projects from start to finish
- Meticulously track outreach activities to measure ROI, identify best practices, & set goals at both the team & individual level
- Ensure all client information is properly logged in CRM-based tools to ensure robust user profiles & future campaigns are well targeted
- Track client movements within the user journey to extend lifetime value
Training & Communications:
- Act as a thought partner to senior leadership & craft effective marketing strategies to support their business objectives
- Share best practices & upskill peers based on previous experience & external resources
- Lead team & company-wide trainings on importance of marketing & opportunities to further engage our user base with these techniques
- Create decks that are properly storylined & effectively communicate our goals/vision accurately
More About Marketing Team
The Marketing organization at AlphaSights is comprised of two main functions:
- Brand & Communications
- Demand Generation
The Demand Generation team focuses on increasing awareness & the perceived value of AlphaSights in both existing & target accounts.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career at AlphaSights.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 4-6 years of relevant marketing & leadership experience
- Strong academic credentials gained from a Bachelor's degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in leading projects from start to finish
- Ability to think strategically & commercially
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- A team player who is positive, hands on & able to get the best out of a team
- Drive & resilience to deliver excellence amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Ability to build & manage a team
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health & dental)
- Corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.