Birchbox, A FemTec Health Company
About FemTec Health
Founded in 2020 by Dr. Kimon Angelides & publicly launched in October 2021, FemTec Health is the leading Health & Beauty Sciences Company focused on womens health. FemTech Healths mission is to revolutionize womens healthcare by using state-of-the-art genomics, predictive intelligence, & digital technologies to create an experience that is unified, coordinated, & provides personalized services & products that are meaningful & effective for women. FemTec Healths brands include Birchbox & Awesome Woman.
Our Buying team is foundational to providing our Birchbox customers a personalized way to discover & shop for new beauty products. Buyers grow partnerships with beauty brands & create a best in class assortment of products for our customers. We are looking for a detail-oriented, efficient, enthusiastic, & analytical candidate to join the Buying Team as a Buying Associate. This position is for a 10 month maternity leave cover with the possibility for a permanent role.
This is a remote based position due to COVID-19, open to candidates in London & surrounding areas.
- Manage relationships between brand partners & the company by:
- Securing & tracking marketing placements, through collaboration with cross-functional teams & keeping detailed records using internal tools
- Communicating important information about brands with cross-functional team members to meet campaign objectives
- Providing updates on campaign coverage & results to brand partners
- Assist on campaign strategy for brand partners, which requires:
- Drafting & delivering campaign overviews for each brand
- Conducting various analyses in order to inform brand conversations & support the campaign planning process
- Clearly communicating campaign return of investment to brand partners & sharing insights & knowledge with internal teams
- Coordinate basic campaign operations including, but not limited to:
- Sending campaign checklists & ensuring receipt of campaign assets from brands (e.g., photos, ingredient lists, sell sheets)
- Ensuring timely delivery of sample & full size inventory
- Overseeing the development & launch of brand & product web pages
- Ensuring timely execution of all planned campaign assets
- Partnering with Campaign Analysts to assess the impact of campaigns & how best to apply learnings going forward
- University degree or equivalent level of education/experience
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience in merchandising, planning, or sales is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional attention to detail
A successful candidate is...
- Passionate about the the beauty industry.
- Prideful about the quality of their work & always triple checks the details.
- Open to performing a variety of administrative tasks & eager to learn.
- Excited to work with other teams to gather key inputs & ideas.
- Comfortable working autonomously & thrives in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.