Based in Denver & reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will join Convercent at a critical point in the company's growth trajectoryseriously! We have been acquired by & are integrating with OneTrust!! The Financial Analyst will assist the entire Convercent FP&A lifecycle, support major business & policy decisions, & help build & implement processes for the combined OneTrust / Convercent organization. We mean it when we say this position has a great growth opportunity!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners & team members to forecast, report & analyze financial performance
- Participate in driving solutions to key analytical, strategic & business challenges
- Deliver key analysis of financial & operational performance on a weekly, monthly, & quarterly basis to business leaders
- Partner with business leaders to deliver reliable & actionable business insights
- Retrieve & reconcile information from various sources & business partners to ensure data integrity & accurate reporting
- Drive process improvements related to forecasting, reporting, modeling & analysis
- Facilitate the annual & ongoing budget planning process providing assistance to operating groups as needed to ensure the timely development of an accurate budget to support the corporate goals & strategies
- Review vendor invoices to track spending
- Other task & duties as assigned
- 2+ Years of experience in finance, business analytics or planning experience required
- Previous FP&A experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, SQL is a plus
- Ability to exercise good judgement, work through problems, & find solutions
- Brings projects to completion
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $60,000 - $85,000 salary.
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.