The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing & scaling new customer segments & services & works to complement Squarespaces suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
We are looking to expand our world class design system & platform to support the needs of enterprise customers. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter who can help define the key customer segments in the enterprise, work with the product & support organizations to tailor our product for that market, & design the appropriate go to market structure to capture the opportunity.
It is critical you are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial leader that has experience in building strategy, ideating new opportunities, running pilots & evaluating success to define & develop the go to market approach. You have a track record of identifying the potential in new customer segments through quantitative & qualitative analysis & can both lead & influence across the organization in support of your goals. This position is a high impact & visible role both internally across the organization & to senior leadership & externally to our prospects & customers.
This position is unique as it will help Squarespace grow into a brand new customer segment - supporting enterprise customers on our platform.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters & report directly to the VP, Channels & Services.
- Utilize structured problem-solving skills to develop strategies & lead cross-functional initiatives that will drive growth in enterprise customer acquisition & retention
- Perform both quantitative & qualitative analysis to understand the competitive landscape, market segmentation & sizing, business & financial modeling, & on best operational process implementation to support hypotheses & decisions
- Build credibility to collaborate with teams across the organization to prototype, test & launch offerings in market
- Be an inspirational leader; build & scale your team to support the long-term strategy & drive a culture of strong performance & positivity
- Strong communication skills & confidence in presenting from one on one conversations with prospects or customers to large audiences
- Partner with Finance & Analytics on best metrics & ways to measure success, value returned & cost of risk to the business
- Collaborate closely with Product & Customer Operations to develop specific features & services, respectively, for the enterprise offering
- 10+ years of professional experience with a track record of being able to design a strategy & implement new processes & structures.
- Demonstrated experience in developing enterprise products & designing go to market structures
- Experience with product or service launches & go to market strategies- confidence in knowing how to take an idea turning into a pilot to test, iterate & learn
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence & gain buy-in across the company
- People management experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.