Senior Marketing Automation Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
- Own the hands-on execution of all email marketing campaigns included but not limited to ad-hoc & automated messages (building programs, campaign, segmentations & emails)
- Be accountable for quality execution & timeliness of all email projects & campaigns
- Design/develop additional modular template layouts or concepts for email & landing pages within Marketo
- Collaborate with copywriters & designers to continuously conduct A/B tests & analyze results to develop insights to improve engagement metrics, conversion rate & retention
- Stay current with email automation best practices & general innovations, & accessibility to brands email program
- Work closely with the website development team to ensure all forms, workflows, & other critical automation is in place & strategically optimized for website launches & redesigns.
- Implement forms & ensure proper routing of leads, that redirects from forms work properly & other features from Marketo & Drift are well integrated with the clients website experience.
- Create & manage operations documentation & content for various audiences.
- Support the documentation & implementation of systems, policy, & processes.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams, marketing stakeholders & Sales counterparts (e.g. Sales Ops) to deliver scalable solutions
- Leverage automation to improve processes & productivity, & make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
- Large scale project delivery for MarTech, lead management, or demand generation operations teams (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM or marketing automation platforms).
- Marketo and/or other MAP certified.
- Demonstrated experience owning & running the governance of a large scale automation platform
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) & interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects & delivering quality releases on schedule.
- Own & manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, & metrics. Experience with marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, Social & Search Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google AdWords)
- Own the configuration & implementation of marketing technology tools in partnership with engineering, product, & marketing teams to drive personalization, ROI & automation
- Manage the relationships with marketing technology vendors to drive cost efficiencies, error free implementation & best use of the technology / tools
- Based on the needs of marketing teams, constantly assess & evaluate new technologies & tools to improve personalization, ROI, tracking, & automation
- Constantly look at opportunities to improve automation & process efficiency to reduce marketing project delivery timelines & resource usage
- Support integration efforts of marketing technology to optimize the process flows of the lead funnel through cross functional platform utilization & engagement sequences partnering with the Sales operational counterparts
- 2+ years working in Marketo
- 5+ years working in Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, MailChimp) preferred
- Ability to code emails in HTML & CSS
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies
- Experience with scripted chatbots (preferably Drift)
- Experience integration & managing integrations between marketing automation & Salesforce as well as other CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as well as other CRM platforms & how they integrate with marketing automation platforms.
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in digital marketing & measurement
- Experience working closely with creative teams (copy & design)
- Motivated, driven & self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems & finding areas of improvement