Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Develop & build detailed financial models for annual planning & budgeting processes across the company
- Assist team in the development of board decks for quarterly board meetings
- Prepare executive level financial reporting, summarizing findings & recommendations
- Maintain investor relations & reporting; manage cap table & equity processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders to evaluate new partnerships & initiatives; set targets, & measure performance
- Monitor key performance indicators & identify opportunities to improve operations & company performance
- Lead due diligence with a variety of potential debt & equity investors, leasing partners,and other sources of capital
- Partner with accounting team to assist in the close process
- Prepare ad hoc analyses & forecasts for a variety of projects, initiatives & opportunities as needed
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting; or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, or Private Equity preferred; prior technology or startup experience a plus
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Adept at excel & modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiarity with Intacct, Looker, Salesforce, SQL & managing large data sets a plus
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE