Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Product Support Specialist to be a key advocate customer experience in the design & support of Twilio products. This role is responsible for providing design input relating to how the customer will interact with the product as well as providing feedback on customer painpoints that are encountered. This role is also responsible for ensuring support readiness for the product prior to release & ensuring that supportability issues are highlighted & addressed throughout the product lifecycle. This position is critical to ensure that our customers get the best results from the Twilio products that they use & will ensure that they feel supported when issues arise.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of supporting customers through bot
- 2+ years working with a customer facing support organization.
- 5+ years experience working within telecom industry in either a development or support capacity.
- Experience supporting an enterprise B2B product set.
- Experience working in or with a 24x7x365 support operation.
- Strong domain knowledge in the latest tools & techniques for delivering world-class customer support.
- A demonstrated passion for sharing knowledge & experience with others through coaching & mentoring.
- Passion for measurement, metrics & continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ability to partner & collaborate & communicate with executive leadership & peers in other departments (technical & non-technical).
- Experience with data analysis using spreadsheets & associated tools (i.e. Pivot tables, charts, etc).
- Bachelors degree in a similar or equivalent experience.
As Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide the link between our Customer Support Team & the Product Engineering Team.
- Ensure that the Support Team is prepared to support new product releases & work with them to identify & address skill & knowledge gaps.
- Provide a second tier of support in addressing complex customer issues & will share your expertise in these situations by coaching as needed.
- Work with our Product Engineering Team to provide Design for Supportability input to ensure that our products have the right level of self-service tools for our customers & the right diagnostic tooling for our Support Team.
- Share the Voice of the Customer & share pain points with the Product Engineering Team through regular meetings & reports, using data to show why we need their help & assisting them in prioritization.
- Work within the Product Support Specialist Team to foster best known methods & best practices to help elevate the team & standardize excellence. You are relentless in the pursuit of improvements while at the same time valuing progress over perfection.
- Travel required up to 5% of the time for regional training & trips to HQ.
The Customer Success & Support team serves a critical role in ensuring that our customers are delighted with their experience with Twilios products & to ensure that customers can trust us to be there when they need our help. The Product Support Specialist works closely with Support & their respective product teams to ensure that the support that we provide is effective & timely & that we communicate issues that are impacting our customers to the responsible internal teams.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in one of our European offices or at a remote location in Europe. If you are based at headquarters, you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore & Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.