Full time & part time positions available working with children from infancy to preschool
Join Vivvi as we reinvent child care with exceptional educational offerings for families in-home.
Vivvi is seeking a passionate, experienced childcare professional, nanny, and/or educator to lead a high quality in-home learning program. This opportunity offers the best of a classroom teaching position, with the benefit of building a strong relationship with one family.
As an teacher & caregiver with Vivvi In-Home, you will:
- Work with the Vivvi team to develop a program that is tailored to the unique interests & needs of the child in your care
- Plan & implement activities & curriculum that support the child's development through rich language, loving care, & interactive play
- Ensure the child's health & safety at all times through close supervision & adherence to a robust set of daily protocols
- Provide consistency & reliability to the child & family
What you need to succeed in this role as a teacher & caregiver:
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Minimum two years of experience working with young children
- Flexibility to help with light household chores (baby laundry, food prep, light clean up, bottle cleaning)
- Experience with developmental support on the following areas: tummy time, sensory play, gross & fine motor, language development, literacy development
- Ability to confidently interact with parents & form strong relationships
What Vivvi offers:
- Robust training & investment in your growth & development as educator
- A like minded community of childcare professionals along with supportive teammates
- Competitive compensation: all positions are salaried; full-time roles offer benefits
- Supplies, including PPE & additional budget for curricular materials
- First Aid/CPR training if needed
To be considered, you must be willing to travel to the jobs location (a private family home). You must also be legally authorized to work in the US.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvis values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, & skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & include your resume. We look forward to receiving your application!