Senior Software Engineer - Billing Solutions
HubSpots Engineering team is responsible for building the systems & applications that enable HubSpot to move fast, grow quickly, & be incredibly productive. We are looking for a Senior Engineer / Architect to help us design, develop & overall improve our finance & payment systems. This is one of the many mission critical projects that will help drive HubSpot (and our customers) to the next level of success. Were building a multi product system that will be the single source of truth for all customer information & will support the rapid growth of new startups within HubSpot. In the course of the project, well be faced with technical problems that simply havent been solved before.
In this role, youll get to:
- Work on a highly distributed microservice architecture, primarily with Java 8. Our APIs are RESTful & use the minimal Dropwizard framework. We utilize Kafka & other tools to build asynchronous scalable systems dealing with multiple sources of truth for our data.
- Empower access to massive datasets with Kafka, Elasticsearch, HBase, MySQL, & Memcached.
- AWS Cloud based Architecture handling millions of transactions per day in a highly automated CI/CD continuous integration & deployment environment
We are looking for people who:
- Solid experience within Billing / Payment System Architecture
- Extensive experience with Java 8
- Have a desire to own something big, from start to finish.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.