VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 750 of the world's leading landlords to manage their assets, tenants, & leasing processes. We're continuing to expand our product offerings & are building the industry's first & only end-to-end leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, & help tenant rep brokers & their tenants easily find & lease space online - a process that has traditionally been offline & difficult.
It's an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, & were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA & London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this position help VTS succeed?
As part of the engineering team you'll be a key contributor to our goal of accelerating the way space providers & occupiers plan, market, lease & manage space.
As such, you will:
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, & other business partners to discover & solve challenges for our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to incrementally craft high quality products for our customers
- Have organization wide impact through your work, departmental initiatives like brown bags & recruiting, being a mentor or on boarding buddy, etc.
- Directly contribute to exciting projects.
- Examples of recent work:
- Generate beautiful letters of intent (LOI) from financial terms managed in VTS
- Rebuild our financial calculations to support new leasing metrics (e.g. net effective rent), increase performance, & improve code quality
- Automate infrastructure deployment using TerraformMigrate VTS workflow front-end from Angular to React