ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As an Operations Performance Reporting Analyst, you will undertake extensive reporting of performance data within the Operations department, utilizing all available data sources to ensure that high standards are met in accordance with the Groups internal processes & policies.
You will be able to utilize the results to make observations based on your mathematical modeling skills & provide recommendations to improve overall performance, & to recommend areas of possible focus & improvement within the departments of Operations.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist the team with completing a portfolio of regular daily, weekly & monthly reporting, as well as ad-hoc reporting & analysis as required for the business.
- Assist with detailing performance & scoring against set KPIs, & offering commentary & analysis regarding findings, & utilization of trend prediction methodologies within ML principles.
- Provide recommendations & work closely with the team & offer better mathematical models.
- Assist with delivering a variation of analytical projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Continuously look at ways to improve existing reporting & backend modeling using new sets of data & knowledge learnt within the role.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Strong mathematical proficiency
- Experience with optimization
- Some proficiency/understanding of software such as R, Python, Matlab or similar
- Strong understanding of MS Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Experience with utilizing features within Excel such as creating & manipulating formulas & pivot tables to assist with reporting & analysis
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & numeracy skills
- First-rate attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment with excellent planning & organizational skills
- Self-motivated & able to work as part of a busy team
- Flexibility to adapt & ability to manage multiple assignments
- Ability to deliver high quality work adhering to strict timescales & deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas & results to non-technical business stakeholders, both written & verbally
- Experience with or the desire to learn about extracting & manipulating large data sets through usage of MicroStrategy, Access, Tableau or similar
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.