The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
UPWARD is a unique opportunity for individuals looking to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in NYC. Yexts mission is perfect information everywhere, & the mission of UPWARD is to develop future leaders by empowering, mentoring, & enabling them to innovate & learn across a variety of teams, products, & focus areas. Yext is looking for exceptional candidates to join our founding rotational program. The 18-month accelerated program is designed to jumpstart your career in technology. The program provides participants with a foundational understanding of Yext technology & business knowledge through rotations within departments like operations, revenue, strategy, & marketing. We are building a world-class team pioneering the brand-new category of DKM. As we work to hit aggressive goals, this program will play a key part in the continued growth & success of Yext.
- Each rotation is designed to build business acumen for each participant through detailed education in each department.
- All participants will be matched with a department manager & a sidekick who will provide continuous support & career advice.
- Participants who successfully complete the 18-month rotational program will be eligible for permanent placement.
- Participate in three 6-month rotations to master the Yext platform, product, & business processes.
- Learn to interpret client & other stakeholder requests & effectively communicate needs to other teams.
- Gain intimate knowledge of how Yext solves the business problems our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, & detractors face on a regular basis.
- Test new product features & workflows & deliver meaningful product feedback.
- Manage & execute multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, & managing task completion.
- Cross-collaborate with multiple teams to ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
- Bachelor degree, masters degree, or similar college level education.
- 1-2 years of experience in but not limited to operations, consulting, project management, financial services, or analyst role.
- Proficiency in Excel & PPT (SQL is a plus!).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, & subject matter experts.
- Highly self-motivated, fast learner, world-class communicator & thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines & consistent change.
- Proven ability to meet stretch goals in a challenging environment.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, & proven ability to work well in a team.
- Demonstrated talent & appreciation for both qualitative & quantitative research & creating recommendations, strategies, & outputs based on that research.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.