CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Were looking for a high-energy, driven, proactive, & professional individual who takes initiative & can represent CLEAR to customers, candidates, & visitors. This role will be responsible for a number of varying tasks, including projects & ad hoc requests. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, & be quick thinking. In this role, you will need to correspond effectively with customers, job candidates, & teammates.
What You Will Do:
- Greet & announce visitors & customers
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages/transferring calls to the appropriate person
- Ensure all required office supplies are ordered & available as well as neatly organized
- Manage the upkeep & cleanliness of the office
- Ensure the office & kitchen supplies are stocked at all times
- Arrange travel & process expense reports
- Light support for our leadership team
Who You Are:
- You have impeccable attention to detail & you are equally organized
- You are a great multi-tasker & an even better problem solver
- You are polished & presentable
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance
- You take initiative