VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Who are you?
A highly organized self-starter who is excited to be a driving part of the creative & content development process to ensure successful delivery of work for our clients.
You should be driven to push work toward completion by understanding what the vision is, what the path is, & what success looks like for all stakeholders, with an eye on four core responsibilities: Budget, Schedule, Resources & Logistics, & Processes.
- Own small projects, one off requests, & in-retainer tasks
- Develop full timelines, including inter-department touch-points, milestones & due dates
- Coordinate tasks, priorities & deliverables with team stakeholders (internal & client) throughout the project lifecycle
- Route all projects through the appropriate departments & approvals
- Support the Project Management lead to:
- Manage various work streams assigned by the PM
- Resolve any immediate issues related to projects
- Ensure that all project deliverables fit into the timeline
- Update & maintain organization of all creative files
- Manage & track against project/retainer budgets & deliverables
- Manage resources involved in assigned projects
- Enter/update plans, costs, & assignments for all project types (creative, strategy, paid, etc) in Workfront
- Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Account, Insights & Strategy, Studio) to ensure that all team members understand tasks, next steps, & deliverables at every stage
- Lead & schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & reviews
- Be client-facing to speak to timing & deliverables
- Assist in writing small SOWs, as assigned by PM
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the social / digital space.
- Understanding of creative development & asset creation processes
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving
- A collaborative & team-based approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment