About the right team member:
Your love of people has led you to Recruiting, where you combine your supreme organizational skills with a mission to nurture the best talent out there. You know that the key to success is building a great team. By nature, you are a proactive, creative problem solver - always seeking to improve a process or create a better experience. You are energized by managing high volume workflows & consider yourself a master of multitasking.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Support our recruiters with full life cycle recruiting
- Manage & schedule a high volume of candidates in a timely manner, always putting candidate experience first
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates, communicating interview details (including booking travel accommodations)greeting candidates, & ensuring a high touch experience
- Maintain candidate information & feedback in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Provide the highest level of support to internal & external stakeholders
- Partner with recruiters & hiring managers to build & improve on existing processes, & help continue to develop the Betterment hiring brand
- Maintain travel budget & employee referral tracking, & run background checks, & candidate experience survey processes
- Run and/or provide support on ad hoc projects as needed
You will be effective if you have:
- Extraordinary communication & organizational skills
- The ability to self-direct, & take immense pride in your work product
- A strong team player mentality, but able to operate independently & get results
- Ease with creating & sustaining relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- The ability to easily shift priorities & problem solve on the fly
- A strong focus on process & a passion for efficiency
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $16 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.