Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Sr Manager, Analyst Relations will own our industry analyst program with the goal of building strong & productive relationships with key industry analysts & influencers. Youll build relationships to ensure that SecurityScorecards vision, leadership & portfolio is well understood & represented. Youll also develop & implement new programs to help inform the analyst community about SecurityScorecards impact on cybersecurity, & to help colleagues gain more knowledge & insights from the analyst community. This is a career defining opportunity for the right individual to help define & establish a new way for businesses to talk about security, & as such this is not for the faint of heart! Were seeking a bold, ambitious & provocative thinker who can roll up his or her sleeves & really make a difference.
What you will do
- Partner cross-functionally to develop & execute AR strategies to enhance industry analysts knowledge & understanding of SecurityScorecards offering & vision
- Proactively communicate with the analyst community in support of announcements, product launches, & other information that will complete or enhance their understanding of our market position.
- Partner with the marketing organization to drive industry analyst thought leadership & insight into global campaigns
- Identify analysts & research publications & commission reports that can shape product roadmaps, go-to-market & sales strategies.
- Consult with & educate business leaders at all levels on AR strategy & resulting business impact
- Manage survey response process, drive readiness for briefings & demos, & manage campaign launch of report results, respond quickly & completely to information requests from industry analysts
- Identify, prioritize & cultivate analyst relationships, including influencers who may not typically cover SecurityScorecard
- Plan & execute Advisory Sessions, Industry Analyst events, meetings etc with analysts, driving agenda around points of influence & competitive positioning
- Be seen as an expert, always coming to the table with a unique, informed POV
- Stay on top of best practices, trends & technology & bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- 5+ years experience managing analyst relations programs, client side experience preferred.
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners & direct sales force
- Exceptional program management skills to drive results across multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal & editing.
- Understanding of ARs impact on the sales cycle & product development lifecycle
- Strong track record of successful influencer / analyst relationship management