At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, & Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful & value added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
The Customer Management team is responsible for developing & maintaining relationships with small business owners across North America. Our team takes great pride in educating our merchants on the best lending options for their business, not ours. You will have the opportunity to create an amazing sales career without ever having to make cold calls, with leads provided daily. You will become an expert in SMB Lending.
As an Account Manager on the Customer Management team at OnDeck, you will help manage relationships with our existing customers that are introduced to our products through our Partner Channel. Within this team, you will have the opportunity to work with our Partners to develop strong relationships, while also helping current customers access MORE working capital for their business. This position requires creative thinking, resilience, & the ability to work not only with small business owners, but also with our partners.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Manage Partner relationships through relationship management, account review, & training, while increasing loan volumes over time
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients & maintain continued contact with existing customer base
- Out of the office trips to our Partners to improve relationships & conduct trainings
- Generate Renewal business from our past & current small business customers through high phone & email activity.
- Follow up with customers regarding their experience, respond to requests, introduce new products, & solve/refer problems & issues
- Close renewal business consistently at or above quota level
- Be an effective partner with Account Management to maintain Partner relationships
- Understand market trends & competition within the online lending space
- Negotiate contracts for both Partners & business owners
- Ability to put together & analyze data to effectively strategize with partners
Qualifications for success:
- 3+ years sales experience through high-volume phone & email communications
- You are self-motivated, driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational/time management skills to ensure follow up with all Partners / SMB owners
- Experience in professional relationship building & negotiation skills
- Able to effectively communicate in both written & verbally, as well as cross functionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word
- Experience in SMB lending a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus
- College degree preferred
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble & strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**