Marketing Design Intern:
Conductor is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers. Businesses like Citibank, CVS, & Gap use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @Conductor for more information.
The Marketing Design Intern will play an essential role in helping us support creative requests from the marketing & sales teams.
What You Will Learn:
- How to design & develop marketing collateral that has a strong brand element
- A high level overview of digital marketing campaigns, & the design components that help make them successful
- Designing content for different personas & audiences
- Designing for digital - display ads, email headers & social images.
- Designing for print - Direct mailers, pamphlets, posters & what ABM campaigns are all about.
- Polishing PowerPoint presentations for a variety of teams & needs.
- Bachelors degree, or pursuing a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or a related field
- Strong design skills with some experience in digital & print
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint design skills are a huge plus!)
- A keen eye for detail & design
- The ability to wear many hats & perform other marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment