Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans & increasing Caspers market penetration rate.
- Oversee Store P&L & achieve EBIDTA targets by managing payroll, other operating, visual & marketing expenses.
- Oversee management & movement of inventory to minimize carrying costs, reduce cost of goods & improve store productivity.
- Create business driving strategies & Quarterly/Annual business plans, which may consist of identifying marketing opportunities, new selling/clienteling strategies, event calendars, sale target setting & regular business reviews with leadership
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection & relation of our brand & brand values.
- Evangelize the Casper mission of sleep & increase customer awareness
- Protect & enhance the Casper omni channel customer journey.
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring insights & opportunities to improve brand, product & services are communicated back to the Casper organization
- Recruit, retain & develop a unique talent pool through continuous daily networking & interviewing prospective candidates.
- Develop, coach, & mentor a world class service-minded & high performing team.
- Foster an inspiring environment of engagement & learning, empowering team members to realize their full potential.
- Ensure that all training & development programs are implemented & monitored for success.
- Perform annual performance evaluations for direct reports while overseeing the process for the entire store.
- Maintain performance culture of ownership, continuous improvement & goal achievement.
- Maintain safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Build & promote strong collaborative relationships across the fleet & HQ.
Our dream candidate has
- 5+ years minimum experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, & controlling expense.
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment understands the importance of experimentation & iteration.
- Fluency in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills & a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Paid Time Off
- Incentivized Referral Program