Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments & insights to supercharge reading engagement & learning in every subject. Do you want to be part of the literacy movement? We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. Five years since our launch, Newsela is in 90% of US schools, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readersand engaged readers are better learners.
The Manager of Customer Satisfaction & Quality will work directly with a cross-functional team to enhance the overall experience of our customers & make them successful. You will monitor all customer interactions with the product & recommend specific areas of focus to target & improve, through a combination of data & user feedback. You will be tasked with measuring the overall satisfaction & quality of every aspect of our organization, focusing on the delivery of services to our customers, & the overall satisfaction of Newsela as a product.
In the first few weeks & months on the job, you will quickly become a resident expert in the product, understanding where users stumble & where users find success. Youll be able to parse feedback & align it to specific problems.
Youre a problem-solver. Youre driven to improve the experience of usersadmins, educators, & studentswho make use of Newsela every day. Youre not afraid to roll up your sleeves, & youre committed to strategically amplifying the voices of our user base.
- Oversee & lead an increase in Customer Satisfaction across the organization
- Oversee & maintain regular NPS benchmarking, analyzing, compiling & presenting results to the broader organization
- You will work closely with the product & engineering teams
- Identify areas of the product that are negatively affecting customer experience & share insights to cross-functional teams
- Monitor & report on all customer interactions, managing a single source of information for other teams
- Experience with sending out surveys
- Become expert in holes & gaps in the product; make regular & specific recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ year of SaaS experience
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing, interpreting, & presenting data
- Highly analytical nature
- Strong ability to build relationships across organizations
- Youre self-starter with the ability to start conversations when you have the data