The Acquisition Software team at Peloton is responsible for building products & features for our ecommerce platforms (Web & POS). In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill & now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our ecommerce platforms.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing & coordinating Pelotons online marketing & ecommerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension & conversion, & extending this across new & existing international markets.
The ideal candidate will have functional & technical experience, & be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our NY HQ office & travel may be required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Software, Product, Hardware, Marketing & Infrastructure to create a plan for operational readiness for new markets
- Communicate status of the project & program portfolio to all stakeholders in business units & business heads
- Candidate will act as the interface between the software team & international business/program team
- Provide budget & cost estimation, project forecasting, resource allocation, & re-allocations
- Prioritize programs & projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, & interdependencies
- Ensure that investments & initiatives are aligned with business strategy & priorities
- Have hands-on experience in project resource planning, reporting, prioritization, & budgeting
- Candidate has experience developing high-level cross-functional program plans
- Has managed medium to large scale cross-functional programs
- Able to lead business partners in requirements gathering & visioning
- Have working knowledge of risk management, as well as standards & policies formulation
- Have excellent interpersonal & communication skills & proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Have an understanding Agile development methodologies & be able to translate the concepts to events planning, business projects & sales/marketing
- More than 5 years of project & program management experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- PMP/PMI certified or related certifications a plus
- Candidate has experience with using 3rd party translation tools such as Smartling
- Candidate has developed translation workflow processes across the organization
- Candidate has helped businesses launch in multiple non-English speaking markets
- Candidate has a deep understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) practices
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.