Senior Account Director, Entertainment | Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for a hungry, passionate, & creative Senior Account Director, Entertainment to join our rapidly growing team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate is a hustler with established connections to entertainment brands & the evolving digital media community. You will partner with some of the worlds biggest brands & be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic startup.
- Live & breathe the ATTN: brand & work to create unique partnerships in the media & marketing community
- Manage the full deal lifecycle, from initial outreach & creative prospecting, negotiation, & closing large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships
- Strategically & creatively build pipeline & maintain a high level of activity to exceed quarterly goals
- Establish & grow relationships with past, present, & future partners (brands & agencies) through excellent customer service & innovative campaign executions
- Ability to quarterback multiple detailed projects with ease, & partner effectively with cross-functional teams including creative strategy, data, operations, & account management
- Holistic, proactive & creative thinker that has a vision for new ways to partner ATTN: with blue chip brands
- Build, maintain & develop knowledge to become an expert on social media, content marketing, mobile & digital video
Who You Are:
- A relentless hustler & creative thinker
- Ideally has 6-8+ years of business development or sales experience in digital, social, non-profit, agency or branded content world
- Dynamic rolodex of brand-direct relationships & decision makers you will call on day one
- Confidence in prospecting new clients, generating leads, & closing complex & creative six & seven figure deals
- Ability to think on your feet & develop best-in-class branded deals across all native platforms
- Proven success masterfully negotiating, closing, & executing complex, customized marketing/advertising solutions in content marketing, custom branded content, & digital/social media
- Strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit & positive attitude
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, & social advertising
- Hungry to prove yourself in a fast-paced startup environment
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.