Here at TouchBistro, we are trying to improve the way we approach software quality as an organization. We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Developer to join our talented team in our Toronto office. If you have a strong background with web and/or mobile (iOS) testing, have great communication skills, & want a role where you can have influence over the quality of a product from inception to delivery & beyond, then this could be the role for you.
As a Senior QA Automation Developer, you will use your testing skill-set & experience to help drive a quality-first mindset in our teams. You will assist the team in developing an automated testing strategy, identifying use cases where test automation is required during story grooming, & writing automated tests. You will review PRs to identify gaps in test coverage & work with the team to address those gaps.
- Accurately groom stories so that they account for manual & automated testing, & quality metrics
- Consult with developers to create automated testing strategies (including unit testing) & plans for development tasks
- Coach team members on testing tools & test techniques
- Advise on test strategies within scrum teams & with the wider tech team
- Assist the development team with building & maintaining the frameworks needed to expand the test automation scope, & improve our CI delivery pipeline
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of experience in software test automation.
- 5+ years overall in software testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both in teams & as an individual contributor within a team
- Bonus: Experience with iOS automation suite (XCUITest).
- Bonus: Experience working with Cypress.io
- Bonus: Experience working with Node.js, React, and/or Swift
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.