Role: Manager, Paid Social
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Associate Director, Display & Social
Americas #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well, GreenChef, is looking for a paid social manager on the Growth Marketing team. At GreenChef, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient, healthy & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
HelloFresh is the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time through our multiple brands, including HelloFresh, GreenChef, EveryPlate & Factor. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Manager on the Paid Social team, you will be majorly managing the paid social campaigns for GreenChef. You will be responsible for assisting in identifying & scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across major paid social channels for GreenChef. You will help develop & execute the campaigns, perform campaign trafficking, & use analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
Additionally, you will work very closely with different teams, including growth, brand, data & crm. Its an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future paid social leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest food-tech brands in the world.
- Plan, design, & execute paid social (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, & analysis.
- Optimize campaign performance towards activation, retention, & reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create & build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement & analyze A/B split tests across paid social channels
- Work with Brand Team to oversee & provide feedback for paid social creative development
- Solid understanding of paid social & all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding & analytical startup environment
- A positive mindset towards challenges & new opportunities & A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns on the client-side or at a performance marketing agency.
- Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup & troubleshooting.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics & platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability & problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills & project management ability
- Experience working with FMPs such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc.
- Experience working with multiple social media platforms, such as Pinterest, Tiktok, etc.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.