Are you excited by working on the cutting edge of data-driven marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced & growing startup environment? Do you aspire to drive growth for some of the worlds most innovative businesses? If so, then we want to work with you!
Ampush is looking for individuals who are solutions-oriented, resourceful, entrepreneurial at heart, & conscious of the bottom line. The ideal team member has growth marketing expertise, strong quantitative & project management skills, client service experience, & a strategic orientation. Ampush values innovation & ownership, & we have succeeded by staying nimble & taking smart risks. See our values to learn more about the Ampush culture.
As experts in digital marketing, we manage the end-to-end customer experience from acquisition to onsite user flow to retention through digital advertising (SEO, SEM) & our proprietary AMP technology.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco, New York, & Pittsburgh & was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Build & execute on strategies for Business & Partner success; ensure your teammates understand & embrace vision & goals
- Manage Partner marketing performance across multiple channels (site optimization, Ad Words, Facebook, etc.)
- Inspire, recognize, coach, & lead teammates on a day-to-day basis; be a champion of Ampush culture
- Supporting partnership-level strategy, inclusive of quarterly & annual growth plans, contract modeling, resourcing/staffing decisions, & support of Business Development efforts
- Develop strong partner relationships by leading strategic partner meetings, demonstrating & sharing expertise in media strategy, & driving business outcomes
- Manage cross-functional team projects & stakeholders against goals & deadlines
- Prioritize work & manage time effectively; serve as a multiplier by driving analysts to improve effectiveness & performance
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in financial services, consulting, performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other quantitative/data-driven fields
- Experience directly managing one or more of the following: paid social marketing, search engine marketing or site optimization
- History of making business decisions with quantitative rigor & adept in supporting skill sets such as: Excel, data visualization, & statistical analysis.
- Flawless written & verbal communication skills, with experience working with leadership teams & managing external stakeholders
- Project management experience, including setting project objectives, determining a road map, & using PM skills/tools to drive success of initiatives
- Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated through either: experience managing & leading teams or peer mentorship
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life & AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation & sick time
- Discounted gym & Zipcar memberships
- Subsidized lunches
*This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or Visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.