BuzzFeed is looking for a creative Motion GFX Artist to join our Los Angeles Post-Production team in a project-based capacity creating motion graphics for the Unsolved series True Crime + Supernatural. Were looking for someone who can create a visual, serialized story, & has a strong interest in mystery content. This is a freelance position with a project rate of $350/day.
Please see example of show here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hq4CtLfnZs&t=132s
- Collaborate with Editors & the Creative team to create custom, advanced visual effects such as compositing, UI design & animation, graphic illustration, title design & motion graphics
- Create Motion GFX following the preset style/mood for the Show
- Handle a variety of note passes & graphic changes
- Maintain project organization throughout the lifespan of the Season
- 3-5+ years VFX/GFX experience working in a professional environment delivering high-quality assets, specifically Motion GFX
- Excellent communication, positive attitude for a variety of different projects
- Strong time management skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & 3rd party software including: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Encoder, & Premiere Pro
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines & deliverables
- Emphasis on organization & attention to detail
- Passion for editing content with a supernatural/mystery theme
- Share 3-5 samples of work youve edited or current reel
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll collaborate with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.