The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
Klara is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst who is eager to dig into our data ecosystem to help solve problems across our business. This role requires outstanding analytical & communication skills. In addition to technical skills, this position requires the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, the determination to execute against deliverables in a timely manner, & most importantly communicate with executives in a clear & concise manner.
This role will work largely in Postgres, Snowflake, Stitch & Looker to provide data-driven insights to teams across Klara. The Business Intelligence Analyst will develop a deep knowledge of our internal data systems & an understanding of how to use them to operate Klara efficiently. Their goal will be to quantify product, sales, marketing, & customer success performance & help the leaders of those teams make data driven decisions.
You will be able to shape how data will be acted up at Klara, while enjoying a steep & challenging learning curve, due to our innovative data tech stack, & involvement with various departments, with the possibility to build up & lead the data team at Klara.
- Own the translation & transformation of all the stakeholders needs into concrete specifications for the Data Warehouse & BI system.
- Own the development of the data acquisition strategy with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Conceptualize, build & maintain reports, models, & dashboards around key metrics to monitor & improve performance
- Provide analytical support to other departments as needed
- Perform both regular & ad hoc analyses around key business questions
- Support & train our operational departments in using BI & Digital Analytics tools
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the Data & Analytics field; ideally in the field of Business Intelligence in a SAAS company
- Very good knowledge of SQL & BI-tools such as Looker, Tableau, Pentaho, BA or QlikView & experience translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with database management & performance optimization
- Experience with LookML
- Experience with SQL & data modeling
- Knowledge of Digital Analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery) & know how to analyse the data
- A service-oriented mindset
- Experience in project management
- Very good communication skills, hands-on mentality & team spirit
- Bachelors or Masters degree in quantitative field preferred (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)