Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading & ensuring the development of a wide range of digital products. Supporting the complete cycle of product development, from design to delivery of the final product, her/his goal is also to reach, in a profitable way, an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate the work of the project teams in order to carry out all the production of the projects under your responsibility.
- Define project requirements including responsibilities, deliverables, KPIs & project limitations & constraints.
- Be accountablefor projects including planning, organizing & coordinating activities.
- Supervise the quality of deliverablesto ensure that key milestones are met & ideally surpassed while remaining flexible & flexible.
- Control the progress, costs & qualityof mandates/projects.
- Ensure projects are profitable & thatobjectives are met or exceeded.
- Deliver & manage regular budget reports.
- Conduct risk analyses on a regular basis & develop mitigation plans to ensure successful delivery.
- Deliver "sprint" versions to clients or other stakeholders for review.
- Ensure proper management of daily interactionsto optimize efficiency of multidisciplinary teams.
- Identifyvelocity problems of his teams.
- Participate in client calls & document action items.
- Perform preliminary project evaluations & analyses.
- Contribute to the development of processes & tools for project management.
- Manage the relationship with customers by ensuring to maintaingood communication & carefully manage expectations throughout the production process.
- Responsible for briefing experts on projects.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to build & strengthen the relationship with her/his main client(s).
- Be on the lookout for potential needs, opportunities & contract renewals.
- Demonstrate good judgment regardingfrequency & level of communication to use with clients.
- Make clients feel comfortable & informed explaining clearly the why & how of proposed action plans.
- Ability to listen & interpret client speech accurately.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or the equivalent
- Two (7) to five (12) years of related experience in digital
- Ability to analyze & interpret information to solve problems & make recommendations
- Ability to set, manage & respect timelines
- Ability to innovate & be creative on projects
- Autonomy & ability to determine which tasks to perform
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Leadership, strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software in a Windows environment & project management software
- Scrum Master Certificationan asset