Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as aReceptionist, we want to hear from you.
What's it all about?
Earthport is seeking a Receptionist who will be responsible to ensure that the London offices run efficiently, & that all reception duties are attended to. Working alongside our Office Manager & Executive Assistantsthe jobholderwill be responsible for helping to run the front of house reception & also to cover the Office Manager's leave. Adhoc weekend, late/early working may also be required depending on business needs.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely professional manner, screening & transferring calls;
- Record & clearly communicate all messages to the relevant person;
- Pro-actively deal with telephone enquiries;
- Liaison contact to building; reporting maintenance & facilities issues i.e. air con;
- Prepare security badge & floor passes;
- Welcome all visitors whilst in full time attendance of the reception;
- Sign in & out of all visitors & ensure all security procedures are followed;
- Ensuring that all functions are carried out in accordance with stipulated protocols & procedures;
- Assisting the EAs with admin duties, including but not limited to extensive diary management & travel when necessary;
- Ensure the reception area is always clean & presentable;
- Prepare & Manage room bookings & ensure that these are kept clean & presentable;
- Host duties for meetings including refreshment & food arrangements as applicable & organisation of any requested resources;
- Distribution of fruits twice a week;
- Post in/out processing (this includes coordinating couriers) & handing out post to staff;
- Provide ongoing administrative support to other stakeholders within the global business(this includes photocopying, filing, travel etc.);
- Report all Health & Safety issues;
- Ad-hoc arrangement of company events;
- Organise conference calls for the team & senior management;
- Ensure cover of Office Managers duties during sickness/annual leave;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, & guidelines;
- Ordering & monitoring of supplies for the office from stationery to kitchen produce, (this may involve having to go to pick up items in person);
- Manage & compile expense claims as required;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.