About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate designer who has demonstrated the use of human centered design principles to create & ship new, innovative digital product experiences.We believe that great design has the ability to engage & inspire our members & we strive to rethink & redefine how our WeWork members interact with other members, our physical spaces & the broader community team. Our designers are strategic thinkers & conceptual problem solvers who create new products, services & experiences. Youll work closely with product & technology partners during the discover & define phases to gather & translate data, research & insights into useable & engaging applications though ideation sessions, design sprints & creative collaboration.
- Quickly iterating on multiple design solutions across the internal & external WeWork initiatives
- Work along various business leaders to consistently deliver amazing results
- Ensure team is current on standard methodologies as well as maintaining solid knowledge of usability principles & techniques
- Lead teams of designers across different teams
- Collaborate across a wide variety of functions
- Turn insights from data analytics into tangible design concepts
- Take on complex problems with brilliant design centric ideas
- 5+ years of design experience
- Evidence of pushing above par work into various markets
- BA/BS degree in Design, Organizational Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- You've worked on both client facing & internal projects- ideally across many business functions
- Up to date with current design trends across various industries & can tie to various business lines
- Evidence of having launched and/or propose design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction & outcome
WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide beautiful workspace, an inspiring community, & meaningful business services to tens of thousands of members around the world. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. WeWork members are creators who run the gamut from entrepreneurs, freelancers, & startups, to artists, small businesses & even divisions of large corporations. Beyond providing workspace for our members, we actively look for opportunity to provide services & experiences to foster an engaged & growing community of creators. We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.