Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is actively seeking a product visionary who has a proven track record of delivering products at scale for Consumers & Developers. In this role, you will inspire & lead the Product teams that are responsible for supporting the growth & integration of CLEARs growing platform through tools, reference implementations, & a full-featured Developer Portal. You will design & execute a strategy to drive platform adoption & growth, allowing millions of CLEAR members to safely & securely use their trusted identity across payments, age verification, access control & more.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team to define & deliver a portal to support a wide range of B2B & B2C features, including internal tooling, to help drive top of funnel growth & provide Enterprise-level functionality.
- Convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, working closely with product leaders & software engineers, & participate in all levels of team planning.
- Create & maintain concrete, quantitative, & descriptive profiles of customers & their needs. These include mobile developers, web developers, core service backend developers, partner managers, & more across both internal & external use cases.
- Champion a data-driven mindset, having a bias for action but making calculated decisions against known & documented risks.
- Act as the team evangelist internally to develop relationships across core platform teams to drive consistent process & collaboration; we must scale ourselves to scale our partners.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years product management experience with a track record of successfully delivering products or services.
- Experience delivering external-facing features or products including management of internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal. You have created & delivered engaging technical presentations & are comfortable with (and enjoy) public speaking.
- API / Platform experience preferred, but not required deep technical background in software engineering & infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of identity & authentication standards is a plus (e.g. OAuth / OIDC / SAML / IAL / AAL).