BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a bus network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
We currently have an opportunity for a talented public policy manager to join us & support the high-speed growth of our business in Brazil, in an intellectually challenging & strategic role.
What you will directly contribute to?
- Monitor & understand the legal framework applicable to Blablacar's activities in Brazil;
- Build up relationship with, & educate policy makers & other public & private stakeholders so that they clearly understand our business model & our approach to the market (through position papers and/or in person meetings or conferences);
- Improve legal framework applicable to BlaBlaCar in Brazil;
- Assess the impact of any new draft legislation that may apply to Blablacar in Brazil & help shape such new legislation as needed;
- Represent BlaBlaCar in associations we are members of;
- All other matters which arise in the day to day running of an expanding business.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Braslia or So Paulo
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.