"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. At Reddit, youll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more & maybe even laugh more. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We're launching our first sales team in Canada, & we're looking for sharp, positive & motivated self-starters to help us build this team from the ground up! In addition to laying the foundation of the team, Client Partners will be responsible for forming relationships with key brands & ensuring they meet their business objectives using Reddit's advertising suite.
- Prospect into & collaborate with prospective customers to deliver Reddit solutions that help achieve those customers marketing & business goals
- Identify areas of additional opportunity within existing client relationships, including new lines of business, & move them through to close
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base & Reddit
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, & take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, & ensuring operational rigor
- Communicate feedback on our sales processes, narratives, & products in order to advocate for customers & improve the team's effectiveness & efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Positive outlook, team player
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience