Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSenior Client Lead,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's is all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with one of our GlobalSignature Clients,to promote & secure use of Visa Europe products & services across their Transaction Banking Business. Building deep partnerships with your client to identify opportunities to introduce existing Visa Products & services & develop new innovative solutions which will improve the payments experience for their customers & deliver growth.
What we expect of you day to day.
- Working with the client to identify & deliver opportunities to enhance their digital channel propostion.
- Manage the relationship with a global signature account, ensuring your stakeholders are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting & competing demand across the business to ensure Visa resources are deployed to maximum effect.
- Work with your clients to identify new & ongoing requirements, introducing existing products & services & identifying new innovative solutions which will enable them to enhance the payment experience for their customers & support growth of their business.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the payments market & transaction banking which will enable you to identity new opportunities to provide your client with solutions to grow their business.
- Lead contract negotiations where required,
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions & departmental plans
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.