At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The Ads Integrity team is a cross-functional team of R&D humans focused primarily on solving the set of problems faced by Ad Tech platforms, agencies & brands in ensuring the delivery of digital advertising to humans. You will be the servant leader responsible for developing innovative, comprehensive & cost effective solutions that will be integrated into various parts of the Ad Tech ecosystem to analyze, explain & prevent various types of fraudulent & nonstandard activities. You & your team will look for new ways to uncover fraud & highlight patterns of abuse that only White Ops can deliver given our history of successfully reducing sophisticated IVT across programmatic advertising.
What you'll do:
- Support the delivery of solutions to the most important problems facing the customers who depend on the capabilities provided by our Ads Integrity product
- Apply Lean Software Development practices to eliminate waste, amplify learning, empower the team, build quality in & deliver software as fast as possible
- Develop highly engaged teams of software developers, data scientists, & threat researchers who can own solving hard problems autonomously & delight their end users all while maintaining a healthy work life balance
- Reinforce a culture of trust, accountability & commitment to delivering high quality work that the team can be proud of
- Join customer calls to facilitate processes for onboarding new integrations & support troubleshooting & analysis discussions. To scale yourself, teach team members how to do this as well
- Work with a team of uniquely talented engineers who love to learn, experiment, & push the limits of modern technology
- Participate in building a unique culture that emphasizes lean principles & optimizes for deep work, collaboration & doing the best work of your career
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading the delivery of robust solutions to complex problems across teams of software professionals
- You have strong functional skills in a particular area of software development, possess domain knowledge for the areas youve managed & have developed a thorough set of management skills
- You care about people & appreciate the role you play in the development of their careers & environment for them to do their best work
- You are a believer in servant leadership & would serve our customers by developing other servant leaders who can empathize with their end-users & solve their problems
- You reason from first principles & evaluate options rigorously
- You are open, collaborative, & transparent in how you work
- You have excellent verbal & written language skills, especially when talking about code & systems
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.