Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
The Financial Solutions & Payments Team:
You will become a member of the fast expanding Financial Solutions & Payments team & be part of an international, skilled, cross-functional environment where roles are not set in stone can include aspects of engineering, product management, build, deployment & operational management & designing. If you want to work full-stack all-round, that's perfect, if you want to specialize more in one area, that's great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match your abilities & experience, & then some.
Our team develops innovative financial technology products across business-to-business payments, banking & lending services for use by Tradeshift's customers all across the world. We innovate within existing & entirely new Financial Services concepts & also deliver pivotal infrastructure enabling other applications: Our payments services allow businesses all over the world to send & receive money. Our lending solutions allow trading entities real-time access to affordable capital. We enable global commerce by removing every bit of complexity within cross-border transactions & trade finance. Come & join us! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share in our excitement for building innovative financial technology.
- Design/Launch Financial Services, building APIs via micro services & tools
- Develop high quality code while articulating your designs, decisions within team & engineering as a whole
- Adapt to fast pace business by shipping products on time that affect bottomline
- Collaborate within & other teams of Tradeshift engineering globally
- Leverage technologies/frameworks like Spring, Postgres, Redis, & AWS platform services
- Work on projects in Java and/or Scala
- Independently operate with minimal oversight
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience in a technical environment
- Experience with modern web frameworks like Angular & React
- Understand the tradeoffs between shipping code soon & finding a perfect solution
- Experience developing web applications with large scope & complexity
- Able to evaluate the long-term value & quality of new trends & technologies
- Communicate clearly & concisely to engineers, designers, & product managers
- Track record of building side projects or open source software in your own time is a plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.