SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER, BANKS
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Senior Technical Program Managers to join our team in New York to pave the future of our deep integrations with our partner banks. You will work cross-functionally within our organization to deliver major initiatives from early strategy phases through post-launch. You will work closely with internal & external business partners & your contributions will have a direct impact on our mission.
- Identify key priorities of our banking partners & implement automated solutions to help scale our business
- Own all aspects of projects, including technical (product build, funds & data flows) as well as non-technical components (compliance requirements & contractual agreements). Youll develop implementation plans & timelines with our partners, holding them accountable to these.
- Competently manage stakeholders, up to CEO & board level, including those not directly involved with the project.
- Identify, plan, & communicate project risks & roadblocks to the engineering & product teams.
- Monitor & provide hands-on recording, tracking, & reporting for meetings, project activities, & action items.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building & motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities & project milestones.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout project management processes, feeding ideas, recommendation of tools used & updating processes where needed.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience in payments, cloud, security, and/or financial network solutions
- Fluency in cryptocurrency terminology & concepts
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency & collaboration with a larger team
- Proficient with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) & GitHub products a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at %100 for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits