We're looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant excited to support our CTO in a fast-paced, hyper growth startup. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people, & inspired by our mission to empower local entrepreneurs all around.
As An Executive Assistant You Will:
- Organize CTO's daily, complex, & continuously varying calendar & priorities
- Coordinate meetings & conference calls
- Anticipate CTO's needs, problem-solve for challenges, & manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
- Manage travel schedule, including booking flights, hotels, etc.
- Prepare & maintain meeting agenda for monthly administration team meeting & other meetings as assigned
- Screen internal/external calls, email, & written correspondence.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Greet visitors & determine access to appropriate parties
- Bachelor's degree & a minimum of 2 years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role involving high-level support.
- Superior knowledge of & experience with Google Apps
- Ability to use emerging technology & tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills; must be detail-oriented.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize & multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- A true sense of ownership & are passionate about results.
- You are a team player & able to coordinate with senior leaders.
- You have a great sense of humor - even when meeting tough deadlines.
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US & Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart & Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, & making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers & makers to connect & succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product & engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) & the Cash app (Squares only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner & Lightspeed; & we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.