Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
To manage the business relationship between Visa & a very large China client through business development & sales efforts aimed at ensuring profitability & development of Visa's brand, reputation & business presence & impact. This includes development & execution of business strategies, business plans, sales & projects which propagate profitable business for Visa & for the client.
This role encompasses the first point of contact between Visa & Clients & is central to our ongoing operation & long term success. This role incorporates financial result accountability & requires financial acumen, strong business orientation & accountability. This is a multi-disciplined role which requires a broad understanding of Visa products & services, whilst at the same time strong communication & account management skills.
- Develop & achieve country plan objectives through client account management & business development efforts.
- Responsible for the engagement with the client's relevant functions & oversee the day to day relationship with the client. Establish & maintain positive, beneficial & constructive relationships with key stakeholders & influence client preference for Visa through provision of valuable business solutions through Visa capabilities
- Lead client annual planning meetings & quarterly business review to drive business growth.
- Design & implement account plan via Visa Playbook for the client to address opportunities to increase Visa shares & drive strategic initiatives.
- Deliver financial objectives including net revenue, payment volume & other targets through business deals, Visa assets, products, marketing promotion & VIK implementations.
- Co-ordinate & bond internal stakeholders to deliver cohesively compiled value added services, & support to the client. Unite internal functions, including Product, Marketing, Risk, Operations, Finance, Client Support, & etc., to set & deliver the strategic agenda for Visa's business with the client to increase penetration of Visa's payment products & programs via the introduction of new initiatives or the expansion of existing ones.
- Ensure accurate financial management of the client via the development of logical forecasting & reporting. Manage & monitor the process of the contracts with the client.
- Achieve Client Engagement Survey targets.
- Recognized degree preferably in Business/Economics/Marketing
- Minimum 8 years of proven sales experience, with strong account management experience & project management experience.
- Project management
- Financial management
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation & execution
- Good analytical skill to understand the profitability of new opportunities & existing business.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent command of Mandarin & English
- MS Office & PC knowledge
- Ability to identify, develop & implement opportunities that will drive business growth for Visa & the Client.
- Deep understanding of payments industry & ecosystem.
- Strong relationship management skills. Ability to establish & manage relationship at multi-level with internal & external clients.
- Confidence & ability to influence & negotiate.
- Target oriented, self-driven, team player