Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic & highly motivated Product Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. As an integral member of the team responsible for Phreesias patient-facing tablets & mobile solutions, you will improve Phreesias hardware products, supply chain, & logistics, & help define strategies that will lead to increased productivity & lower costs. You will develop & champion the roadmap, working closely with several cross-functional teams across the organization.
We are seeking a business leader with excellent business judgment, strong vendor management & negotiations skills, & a passion for innovation & experimentation.
Thisposition is a leadership role with advancement opportunities if youre looking to make an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-past environment, join us.
* Analyze & enhance supply chain processes; identify cost savings opportunities
* Collect & analyze data on defects & returns to improve product quality
* Develop & manage program roadmap & timing.
* Work with internal teams & resources to improve process & streamline operations
* Define initiatives & measure impact & results.
* Manage resources & prioritization for the program roadmap.
* Develop relationships with manufacturers, installation partners, & customers to understand needs & areas for improvement
* Assist in the negotiation of supplier contracts or service arrangements.
* Bachelor's degree & at least three years of experience in supply chain, operations or logistics; MBA preferred
* Strong data analysis, problem-solving & project management skills.
* Able to work independently & without constant supervision; sound judgment.
* The ability to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or too small.