TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theatres are full, creators, communities, & audiences thrive.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Our company is design-focused, & we strive for understanding & delivering a meaningful & delightful user experience. The creative team works across many types of marketing initiatives at TodayTix Groupfrom our brand voice, emails, digital ads, social media, out-of-home ads, web landing pages, & even events. We agonize over & take pride in crafting user-friendly & user-focused experiences. Thats where you come in: were looking for a diverse set of designers & copywriters of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, & specialties to join our growing Creative team.
About the team & role
We are looking for a talented Jr. Graphic Designer to join our London team. You will work under the lead creative & help evolve our brand, messaging, & advertising design. This includes executing the ideas, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, & collaborating with other designers, copywriters, project managers, & business stakeholders.
About the Role
TodayTix is seeking a talented, highly motivated Jr. Graphic Designer to join our Creative department. You are a responsible, detail-oriented self-starter to work directly with a team of theatre professionals.
What Will You Do?
- Working with Art Directors, Copywriters, Marketing, UX/UI as well as other departments & vendors to deliver TodayTix branding, experience, & messaging across all marketing touchpoints such as: digital, mobile, social, & print
- Conceptualize & design internal & external printed & digital marketing materials. This includes flyers, motion graphics, brochures, logo design, print ads, posters, direct marketing materials, social media images/video & digital ads
- Assure TodayTix brand design processes & standards are maintained at all times & across all media
- Resizing campaign assets across multiple media
- Working with various teams to create TodayTix branded promotions & campaigns
- Exceptional aesthetic discipline & design skills
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams under tight deadlines
- Experience with online media, mobile, social networks, rich media & digital trends
- Experience with exporting print-ready files
- Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign experience
- Team player & great communicator
- Ability to conceptualize & brainstorm ideas with creative team
- Must have a Design Portfolio (can be professional, student, personal or freelance work)
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.