BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Vice President of Alliances is a key member of the Executive team. The SVP, Alliances will lead a team responsible for expanding existing alliances & developing new relationships. This position will partner across organizations & geographies to leverage & share information, resources, & insights that will ensure successful outcomes. We are seeking an individual who has developed & executed a successful global channel/alliance strategy. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for our alliances. This role will require a player/coach approach where the SVP will be responsible for some key relationships & lead a small team in the development of various other relationships.
- Develop a global partner strategy & business plan. Lead partner & channel enablement efforts & activities, including SIs, ISVs, & other new partnerships.
- Develop & administer partner programs, including proactively identifying program elements that enable partners to build awareness, generate qualified leads, generate incremental growth, drive partner satisfaction & loyalty, & maximize program impact. Ensure adherence to these programs, including the processes, procedures & rules of engagement.
- Develop metrics & financial models to identify the impact of the channel to the overall business.
- Identify & actively develop new business partners that have the potential for a mutually beneficial alliance.
- Conduct analytics to identify the characteristics of high-performing partners.
- Lead channel onboarding & enablement program, tracking progress to ensure the partner ramps effectively & efficiently.
- Partner closely with the sales team to meet BigIDs business objectives & ensure the successful sale & deployment of BigIDs product.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to achieve revenue growth
- Collaborate with the Sales, Sales Operations, & Marketing Departments to develop & execute global Channel Sales strategies
- Produce & deliver updates for the BigID executive team.
- Plan & manage the team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customers.
- Participate in industry events/organizations as thought leader & promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums & seminars.
- Lead the team responsible for business development efforts & go-to-market strategy with various strategic & technical alliances.
- Develop & Expand business relationships
- Develop relationships with technical alliances
Skills & Requirements:
- 15+ years successful direct sales & sales management experience which included international reseller channel partners & alliances for a software or hi-tech systems vendor, experience in the privacy & data fields a plus.
- Minimum 12 years in a managerial role
- Proven track record of delivering sales quota to objectives
- Outstanding direct sales & leadership skills
- Experience with security solutions highly preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Must be results oriented, have high integrity & a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding technology company
- Experience motivating, leading, developing a team of go-to-market professionals
- Aptitude to develop, negotiate & implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Ability to develop new strategic alliances & field partnerships
- Capability to work independently & in a team environment
- Experience working with partners, channel, & integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand & sales
- International go-to-market experience
- Willingness travel to meet with partners globally, up to 50%
Benefits at a Glance
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Generous medical plans & premium coverage
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- 401k - save for the long run
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups