Title: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
As Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, you will drive a roadmap supporting HelloFresh, EveryPlate, Green Chef & Factor for our Performance Acceleration team scaling our digital presence by actively testing platform first paid social, display & video ads across Meta, TikTok, ad networks/DSPs, GDN, YouTube & highly targeted endemic Display placements. Furthermore, you will embody a growth mindset driving repeatable & scalable results across key digital channels across multiple brands.
Our ideal candidate will have broad visibility across the business as well as the global HelloFresh Community & will collaborate daily with peers in Growth, Brand, Creative, Product, Finance, & Analytics. This is a high performance/high impact role driving incredible growth at HelloFresh working across the Growth Organization.
In this role you will work closely with the Sr. Director of Performance Acceleration, brand, creative & GMs across HelloFresh, EveryPlate, Factor & Green Chef to increase our creative performance capabilities & scale the businesses. In order to be successful in this role you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you will be wearing many hats at once. Additionally, you will work across a variety of different business & growth marketing topics to help formulate the strategy to continue the brands growth & to ensure the ambitious goals are met. Its an exciting role that will develop you as a future leader in the D2C growth space as well as be a part of the growth of one of the biggest meal kit businesses in the world.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator, knows how to build & scale complex marketing campaigns across the purchase funnel, has worked with Product & Analytics Teams to drive growth, thrives in matrixed environments, & effectively executes cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget & optimize the mix accordingly to achieve company targets
- Help define our creative innovation & paid social strategy & effectively communicate across key stakeholders & executives to ensure its implementation.
- Be a product owner of our Creative Innovation pod & partner with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Develop, recommend, & execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid & organic channels
- Develop, manage & own the tactical roadmap of initiatives to scale conversion volume & improve CAC
- Own overall goals, metrics & reporting for all campaigns.
- Collaborate with teams spanning across Customer Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing & Business Development functions
- Partner with the data team to help define the measurement strategy, roadmap & top of funnel investment
- Define the role of partnership & business development in achieving our growth goals
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role media plays in building a best-in-class brand
- Identify new opportunities & emerging channels to help grow our business & brand
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & a keen ability to multitask & prioritize
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Able to balance creative thinking & analytical acumen
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets
- A collaborative partner with a can-do, positive attitude that is solution-focused
At a minimum, you have...
- 7+ years of professional experience with real & consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background working with ecommerce and/or subscription business models & experience building & presenting marketing business cases (brand side or agency)
- Project management experience & ability to see complex projects from beginning to end
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Tactical experience working across a variety of digital & offline channels
- Experience with Analytics & Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams & across the business both locally & in remote offices
- A strategic mind & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback & large data sets
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year