As a Freelance Sr. UX Copywriter for Peloton's web acquisition team, youll be responsible for owning & evolving the voice of Peloton across all touchpoints of the user journey. From marketing landing pages to conversation-driven user flows, you'll drive the copywriting process from initial concepts to implementationwith a focus on testing & iterating to enhance user experience & site optimization.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Write copy across our e-commerce site, product marketing pages, studio reservations site, account management, apparel site & other projects owned by the acquisition team.
- Ensure cohesive narratives across all digital touch points within the product experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Designers, Engineers & other subject experts to write user-interface copy.
- Strategize, implement & maintain a consistent content strategy throughout the web experience, understanding how users perceive & interact with Peloton
- Organize & maintain copy docs, decks & design files to be easily tracked by cross-functional teams.
- Partner with legal, localization & support to ensure copy is accurately & responsibly launched.
- Utilize CMS tool to publish content to the live site across all markets.
- Work cross-functionally between agile scrum teams while maintaining a close relationship to the creative copy team.
- Proactively improve process work-flow between Design, Copy & Product.
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Design or any area that emphasizes storytelling & critical thinking.
- Passion to create seamless user experiences through insight-driven copy.
- Ability to work across projects at once & in a fast turn-around time frame.
- Have a deep understanding of how design & copy come together
- Have strong knowledge of writing copy for mobile experience & other mediums.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to take feedback well & quickly iterate.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience for a consumer product with a portfolio demonstrating UX copywriting for web, including content strategy, landing pages, calls to action, checkout flows, registration flows, navigation, or other micro experiences.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.