Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, & financial information.
We are looking for a storyteller. We want someone equally comfortable writing engaging marketing pieces as they are creating PowerPoint presentations for our Sales teams. We need a Marketing Communications Specialist who can turn copy around quickly under short deadlines; & who can contribute to the long term Sales & Marketing strategy. If you want to be challenged & you are continually seeking new opportunities to learn, gain & apply new skills & knowledge, this is the role for you.
Who are you?
You are a Marketing Coordinator looking for a chance to step up or you are currently a marketing Communications Specialist looking to move to a company with purpose. You have B2B experience from working in a corporate environment, PR company or marketing agency. You are looking for a new challenge at a software company building technology with a purpose, occupying a powerful market niche; a place that needs your creative writing skills to further propel us along an impressive growth trajectory.
Whats in it for you?
Career growth, impact, & professional development. This is a solution that ultimately improves how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data. You will gain immediate exposure to our industry & hundreds of clients. You will have the opportunity to share & implement your ideas. You will have access to a continuing education fund to grow your marketing & technology skills further.
What you will focus on as the new Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Write. You will identify the need for & produce compelling content in all formats (written, visual, & video) for a range of platforms. You will interview staff, subject matter experts, & clients. You will collect customer success stories. You will write exclusive, unique & engaging content suited to our audiences.
- Research. You will stay on-trend with content creation & publication standards, researching & comparing markets & industries to put forward competitive, innovative & original content.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with the team to produce multimedia content & stay on top of fundamental customer needs, content demands, & best practices.
- Create. You will design & develop press releases, blogs, website copy, sales documents, slide decks, LinkedIn ads, Google Ads, & more.
- Analyze & optimize. You will apply the principles of SEO to maximize the impact of our blog, website, & other content marketing efforts.
- Edit. You will review & edit content & copy for grammar, spelling, brand style, & tone.
As the new Marketing Communications Specialist, heres what you bring:
- Education & experience. You have a degree or diploma in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration. You have 3-5 years writing compelling B2B content for websites & blogs with attention to SEO. You have hands-on experience in a deadline-driven environment working on content research, strategy, & writing.
- A journalistic approach. You are comfortable contacting clients for success stories & shine in your ability to inform, entertain, persuade, & befriend through the written word. You can write as & for multiple buyer personas.
- Technical skills. You have experience using WordPress, Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, Google Docs, & a CRM, preferably Hubspot.
- Passion & the desire to learn. You have a genuine love of the English language & pay strict attention to detail. You have an interest in the healthcare technology field. You can quickly grasp complex concepts & learn new technologies. You are passionate about learning as much as you can & developing skills across all forms of marketing, digital, brand awareness, & content development.
- Outstanding communication & collaboration skills. You can work across teams, communicating with people at any level. You can gain the trust of team members, & you value everyone you work with.
- Motivation & drive. You love the idea of coming into the office to work closely with your team. You take & apply constructive feedback & seek guidance. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You can quickly process new, complex information & ask the right questions. You are eager to research & apply your findings.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its meaningful, & its a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company where BBQs, holiday parties, & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor & interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech, & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you, you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, & meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.