Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
You are a Full stack developer? You want to avoid the hell of Brussel's traffic jams? You want to be more than a cog in the machine & make a difference? Tradeshift has what you need!
You will contribute to thefull development life cycleof Tradeshift Link, based on Babelway's scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of ahighlycollaborativeteam.Our developers takeownership, review each other's code, discuss code architecture & design, & regularlychallengeandimprovethe process.You will get a unique opportunity todevelop your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team.
Based on your experience & interests, you will:
- Design & implement new features.
- Improve the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple & easy to use.
- Provide advanced support to other teams, partners & customers.
- Design & implement robust messaging components (We currently exchanges 15M monthly messages between different companies & systems, using different protocols & formats).
- Create simple, modern & beautiful interfaces.
- Implement requests & feedback from users.
- Integrate with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms & third-party app stores.
- Learn & participate in all aspects of architecting, building & deploying a highly scalable & available distributed cloud system.
- As a developer, we expect you to be fully dedicated to our product. You need to feel a truework-pleasurewhen building simple & effectivesolutionsfor advanced technology challenges.
- You are ateam player, with anopenpersonality, & you will search for best solutions by both listening & making your case to your colleagues. You are accountable, involved andautonomous.
- Regarding the skills, you have:
- An engineering degree, Bachelor's or a Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- English is mandatory & enough French to survive in a French-speaking office.
- An interest in infrastructure management will be considered an asset.
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges & dive into unknown territory.
- Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies.
- At least 5+ years experience.
- Fast-growing & international environment.
- The chance to have a job that really matters.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- Easy commute to Louvain-la-Neuve.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.