Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
As our User base grows at Depop, so does our global support team. With a focus on providing exceptional support across all functions (social, email & live chat on Zendesk) we are always focusing on ways our team can develop & grow, & are looking for someone to join us on our London team to work with leadership & continue to push us forwards.
Why this role is exciting
- With a drive for results, youll be a mentor for the team & be the go-to person for any questions & personal support.
- You will help design & train the team in new processes alongside our Training Lead.
- Youll support the Managers in day to day running of team tasks, taking initiative to make positive results-driven changes & motivate the team to act on them.
- Youll be fascinated with how to improve workflows for our in-office & outsourced & remote teams.
- Youll work with our worldwide user base, utilising your understanding of cultural differences & how to support people all over the world.
The Senior Community Support Agent role is a great step towards a management role & will allow you the visibility & input into managing the day to day performance of a high performing & creative team.
- Day to day performance of the Depop Support team
- To understand the direction of development for the team & to support in any new ways to do this
- Driving daily impact on a Users experience on social, live chat & email
- Being a point of escalation for the team with difficult User enquiries
- To ensure quality in all our external communication & work with our QA team in bettering our output