This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyen is currently experiencing exponential global growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. The Security Team is responsible for detecting & responding to threats, developing & maintaining security controls, designing & implementing strategies to secure our payment platform, building security culture throughout the company. As a driven & pro-active Security Engineer you will be part of the security team with focus on Security Operations, Intrusion Detection & Incident Response. You'll be working closely with other members of the security team, product, development & infrastructure teams, to further develop our Security Operations & Incident Response program. You will develop & maintain security solutions to improve detection capabilities, automate difficult manual tasks & investigate security incidents.
What youll do
- Develop solutions to hunt, detect & deal with threats
- Administer & operate detection systems (SIEM), including reporting, correlation, data integrity & performance monitoring
- Create scalable detection logic for emerging threats
- Maintain up to date knowledge of tools, techniques, & procedures used by attackers
- Explore & incorporate new security tools, opportunity to contribute to open source community
- Be involved in the evaluation of security operations and/or procedures to enhance productivity & effectiveness of the team
Who you are
- You have solid experience with a programming language (Python preferred)
- You like to identify new attack vectors & threats to implement proper monitoring & detection methods
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Operating System security, Network security, Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Software Development
- You have the mind-set to script, automate, & scope projects to avoid repetitive tasks, because work-life balance is important
- You are familiar with the security controls for common platforms including Linux/MacOS/Network equipment
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!