As a Service Experience Coordinator, & member of the Product Operations team you own the Hello Alfred service experience. Sitting at the intersection of Operations, Customer Experience, Business Strategy, & Product you will be an internal entrepreneur that architects & builds how we deliver the most value to our customers by aligning diverse service partners. You will collaborate with the Product team to test, build, improve, & manage different service experiences & service categories.
At the same time you will be a master communicator, collaborator, & influencer on our team - supporting our animated & vibrant client base as well as our All-Star Alfred Squad & Field Managers to ensure that each & every one of them feels taken care of. Your part is to be on the front lines -- with one hand you'll be fielding phone calls, emails, & SMS; with the other, youll be supporting our Account Management & Product teams to create unique, groundbreaking customer experiences. You are critical for us achieving our mission of changing the world with human powered technology.
What Youre Like
- Problem solver- one size doesnt fit all
- Naturally empathetic & happy
- Self starter who is comfortable working autonomously within a loose framework
- Have the ability to think on your feet, be proactive, & tackle several projects at once
- Thoughtful & rational decision-maker weighing different options & optimizing choices based on client & business needs
- Can manage different stakeholders & balance authoritativeness & understanding. You need to be able to manage vendors, Alfreds, & be a client advocate all-at-once
- Roll up your sleeves to get things done - executing not only quickly but with high quality
- Are team-oriented
- Comfortable with difficult conversations
- Dont accept no as an answer
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
What Youll Do
- Receive, review, manage, & execute inbound customer requests & communications, across multiple channels.
- Coordinate & drive multiple requests simultaneously to execution (aka: get things done for customers.)
- Manage customer relationship
- Manage communication & feedback with multiple vendors across different service types
- Update service cards offered. Full lifecycle from initial research, margins & partnerships, OPS process & adoption of service card
- Capture, solve & connect service errors across region for internal tracking to inform product or highlight operational weakness.
- Regional CX responsibilities to ensure parity & scale across markets
- Create new processes & procedures based on the needs of the business
- Make OPS process improvement suggestions to Operations & Field team
- Make ProdEng improvements to Web team; how can each piece to the CX or Alfred day be improved through technology?
- Make yes/no decision for vendor selection based on resident reviews & service experience
- Create & update claims form tracking process, work with finance on best practices, constantly evolve process to ensure we are protecting our revenue
- Manage escalated customer issues, refunds, damages up to $50
- thoughtful & rational decision-maker weighing different options & optimizing choices based on client & business needs
- Work closely with Area Manager & Market Lead to align with building partners needs to create service cards that are impactful to each market & generate revenue
- Independent creation & modification of standard operating procedures (having the authority & responsibility to make changes to SOPs & to alter SOPs on behalf of the company)
- Send weekly status to RPs & track KPI for revenue by service card with focus on "newer" service cards to be able to inform on their success
- Providing material & performance feedback directly to Alfreds & to service providers
- Interviewing new employees & participating in culture-fit interviews
- Training CX field hires on updated or newly launched service cards.
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable,extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.