HelloFresh is looking for a hungry senior copywriter (pun always intended).
One who will join a team of talented, driven creatives who have a knack for problem-solving & a passion for storytelling. The work youll create will meet business needs, yet satisfy your need to make awe-worthy creative thats grounded in solid strategy.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, youll concept, write, & develop work from TVCs to OLVs, & every acronym in between. These projects will range from large conceptual campaigns to quick-turnaround performance-driven marketing.
And throughout it all, youll appreciate the importance of teamwork: not just among your creative team but between all the different departments that make up HelloFresh.
- Concept, write, & develop a range of creative work; from performance-driven marketing to larger conceptual campaigns.
- Work on branding projects & product-focused initiatives.
- Collaborate with different designers & copywriters, as well work independently at times.
- Work with different departments to understand & execute on the business needs & objectives.
- Present your work, pitching & selling your ideas with both enthusiasm & clarity.
- Occasionally help to mentor members of the team with less experience than you.
- Continue to learn & to grow as a professional & as a creative.
- Someone who loves words & wields them well. Storytelling is your forte, yet you appreciate brevity & can skillfully execute on it.
- Highly conceptual & have experience in creating strategic creative concepts that can transcend mediums while meeting business objectives.
- A versatile writer who has experience with both advertising & branding, & understands the difference between the two. You can also execute across platforms & tailor your copy accordingly.
- Organized, with a proficiency in time management, prioritization, & communication.
- A strong presenter who can articulate ideas clearly & passionately; not just on the page, but also in person.
- A great collaborator, communicator, & (at times) cheerleader. You work well with members of different departments & your fellow team members. Youre also supportive & encouraging of your teammates.
- A culture fit; someone who interacts with positivity, professionalism, passion, & kindness.
- A BA in communications, creative writing, journalism, or similar experience.
- 4+ years experience as a copywriter, ideally in-house (or at agency).
- A portfolio with relevant work.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.